204 A S Main St
Lancaster, SC 29720
Clients can find our office at 204 A S Main St, Lancaster, SC 29720.
We are located on Main St between Gay St and Arch St. Our office is four blocks east of the Wylie St Pool and about one mile east of the MUSC Health Lancaster Medical Center. We are one and a half miles north of Lancaster Reservoir, approximately two blocks northwest of the Lancaster County Library.
The Lancaster County Courthouse, which houses the Lancaster County Circuit Court, is two blocks north of our office. Matthew J. Perry, Jr. Courthouse, home to the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, is in Columbia, 60 miles south of our building. The Lancaster County Administration Building is only two blocks north.
- From the North: Go south on US-521/Charlotte Hwy. Continue straight as the road becomes US-521 BUS/Main St. Our office will be on your right after you cross Gay St.
- From the South: Head north on US-521/Kershaw Camden Hwy. Turn left onto US-521 BUS/Kershaw Camden Hwy. Turn left onto Main St. At South St, keep right to stay on Main St. Follow the road to our office on the left.
- From the East: Go west on SC-9/Pageland Hwy. Continue as the road becomes SC-9/Arch St. Turn right onto Main St. Our office will be on your left.
- From the West: Head east on SC-9/Chester Hwy. Take the exit for SC-9 BUS/Lancaster/Van Wyck. Keep right and merge onto SC-9 BUS/Meeting St. Turn right onto Main St and proceed to our office on the right.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Lancaster, SC
- There is parking in the Sculpture Park
- Street parking
Street parking is available on Main St in front of our office and on Gay St adjacent to our building. You will also find a parking lot on Arch St between Main St and Catawba St. You can enter the parking lot behind Sculpture Park from Arch St.
Lancaster County does not have a public transportation system. However, Lancaster Area Ride Service (LARS) provides point-to-point pick-up and drop-off service between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on weekdays. You must make a reservation at least three days before your requested ride by calling LARS.
Top Sights in Lancaster, SC
- Municipal Justice Center Park
- Bob Doster’s Backstreet Studio
- Lancaster Dixie Baseball
- Lancaster County Library
Law Office Hours
You can contact our office 24 hours a day, seven days a week to schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney. You can also request a consultation by filling out the Contact Form on our website.
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Other Things Nearby
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Elrod Pope Accident & Injury Attorneys is a South Carolina personal injury law firm with an office in Lancaster. Our attorneys handle all types of personal injury cases involving negligent or intentionally harmful actions.
We represent clients injured due to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, and other traumatic events. We also assist disabled clients with workers’ compensation and Social Security claims.
More Than 150 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Together, our Lancaster personal injury attorneys have more than 150 years of experience. We have successfully represented thousands of clients over the firm’s 40-year history. We provide superior legal service through extensive training, practical experience, and hard work. Contact us for a free consultation to learn how our attorneys can help you.
Areas We Serve in Lancaster, SC
Baxter Village, Masons Bend, Riverview, Regent Park, Baxter, Forest Lake, Fort Mill, Whitley Mills, Lexington Commons, Trinity Ridge, Rock Hill, Tega Cay, Pineville, Charlotte, Indian Land, Catawba, Lake Wylie, Edgemoor, Belmont, York, Clover, and more.
What Our Lancaster Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews.