264 Latitude Ln, Ste 102
Lake Wylie, SC 29710
Clients can find our office at 264 Latitude Ln, Ste 102, Lake Wylie, SC 29710.
Our office is located on Latitude Ln, just north of SC-49/Charlotte Hwy. We are about a mile northeast of the CSD Community YMCA, about two and a half miles west of the YMCA Camp Thunderbird, and about two miles west of the River Hills Country Club.
The York County Court of Common Pleas, located in the Moss Justice Center, is about 14 miles southwest of our building. The Matthew J. Perry, Jr. Courthouse, home to the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, is located in Columbia, about 83 miles south of our office. The York County Government Center in York is about 14 miles southwest of us.
- From the North: Go south on SC-274 and turn left onto SC-49/Charlotte Hwy. Turn left onto Latitude Ln, and continue to our office on the right at the end of the street.
- From the South: Head north on SC-274/SC-49/Charlotte Hwy. Turn right to stay on SC-49/Charlotte Hwy. Turn left onto Latitude Ln, go to the end of the street, and turn right to reach our office.
- From the East: Go west on SC-49/Charlotte Hwy and turn right onto Latitude Ln. Turn right at the end of the road to get to our office.
- From the West: Take Hwy 557 east and continue as the road becomes SC-49/Charlotte Hwy. Turn left onto Latitude Ln and continue to the end of the road, where you can turn right to enter our parking lot.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Lake Wylie, SC
- Parking inside the building
Our building has a large parking lot with complimentary visitor parking. You can enter by turning right when you reach the end of Latitude Ln, then turning left toward the westernmost building in the development.
York County does not have a scheduled public transportation system, but it does provide a point-to-point on-demand transportation system in partnership with the York County Council on Aging. However, you must make a reservation for this service at least 48 hours in advance.
Top Sights in Lake Wylie, SC
- The Goddard School of Lake Wylie
- YMCA Camp Thunderbird
- Lake Wylie Downtown
- Sunflower Springs of Lake Wylie
- Lake Wylie Chamber of Commerce
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to schedule a free consultation. To request a free consultation, fill out the contact form on our website. During your free consultation, we will listen to your story and advise you about your legal options and rights for pursuing compensation.
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Elrod Pope Accident & Injury Attorneys has been a fixture of the York County legal community since 1980. Our Lake Wylie personal injury attorneys handle all types of cases, including those involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, and other traumatic incidents caused by the negligent or intentional conduct of others.
Over 150 Years of Combined Legal Experience
We have over 150 years of combined experience representing injured clients against the parties responsible for their injuries. We’re a team of seasoned litigators from a variety of backgrounds, and we’re prepared to stand up against at-fault parties and their insurers. Contact us for a free consultation to learn how we can help you with your accident claim.
Areas We Serve in Lake Wylie, SC
Baxter Village, Masons Bend, Riverview, Regent Park, Baxter, Forest Lake, Fort Mill, Whitley Mills, Lexington Commons, Trinity Ridge, Rock Hill, Tega Cay, Pineville, Charlotte, Indian Land, Catawba, Lake Wylie, Edgemoor, Belmont, York, Clover, and more.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews.