1201 Carolina Pl, Suite 102D
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Clients can find our office at 1201 Carolina Pl, Suite 102D, Fort Mill, SC 29708.
Our office is located on Carolina Pl, just east of SC-160 and west of I-77 in Fort Mill. We are about three miles west of Masons Bend Trail on the Catawba River. Our building is about five and a half miles east of the Tega Cay Marina on Lake Wylie and about six miles southwest of Carowinds in Charlotte.
The York County Court of Common Pleas, located at the Moss Justice Center, is about 17 miles west of our office. The U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina is located in the Matthew J. Perry, Jr. Courthouse in Columbia, about 75 miles south of our building. We are about two and a half miles northwest of the Fort Mill Town Hall.
- From the North: Go south on I-77 to exit 85, SC-160/Fort Mill. Stay to the right at the bottom of the exit ramp and merge onto SC-160 W toward Tega Cay. Turn right onto Carolina Pl, and follow the road to our office on the left.
- From the South: Take I-77 N to exit 85, SC-160/Fort Mill/Tega Cay. Stay to the left on the exit ramp, and turn left onto SC-160 S toward Tega Cay. Turn right onto Carolina Pl, and continue to our office on the left.
- From the East: Go west on SC-160. Turn right onto Carolina Pl, and continue to our office on the left.
- From the West: Head east on SC-160. Turn left onto Carolina Pl and continue to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Fort Mill, SC
- Parking inside the building
- Bus stop – 2nd Baxter Xing & Springmaid Ave – https://maps.app.goo.gl/c5CkedhcPFNbaWWY9
Our building offers complimentary visitor parking in its large lot, which you can enter from Carolina Pl.
If you plan to travel to our office by public transportation, the Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) bus route 82X runs between Rock Hill, SC, and Charlotte, NC. This bus stops in Baxter Village, across SC-160 from our office. The York County Council on Aging also operates a point-to-point transportation system, but you must make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance.
Top Sights in Fort Mill, SC:
- Springmaid Park
- Walter Y. Elisha Park
- Fort Mill History Museum
- Baseball Water Tower
- Trailhead Park
- NarroWay Productions
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney. You can request a consultation by submitting a contact form on our website. During your consultation, we will listen to your story and explain your legal rights and options for pursuing injury compensation.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Mill
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Fort Mill
- Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Fort Mill, SC
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Mill, an IHG Hotel
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Elrod Pope Accident & Injury Attorneys has been a pillar of the Fort Mill legal community since 1980. Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for clients in all types of personal injury matters, including auto accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death, and other cases involving injuries caused by the negligent or intentional actions of others.
More Than 150 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Our attorneys have over 150 years of combined experience and have earned some of the legal profession’s most prestigious awards and honors, including an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell — its highest award for legal knowledge and ethics. Contact us for a free consultation to discuss how we can help you resolve your injury claim.
Areas We Serve in Fort Mill, SC
Baxter Village, Masons Bend, Riverview, Regent Park, Baxter, Forest Lake, Whitley Mills, Lexington Commons, Trinity Ridge, Rock Hill, Tega Cay, Pineville, Charlotte, Indian Land, Catawba, Lake Wylie, Edgemoor, Belmont, York, Clover, and more.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews.