Areas Of Practice
Wrongful Death, Personal Injury, and Dangerous Drugs/Products
Ben Leader joined Elrod Pope Law in 2014 and primarily focuses his practice on Personal Injury cases. A Rock Hill native, Ben graduated from Clemson University in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and a Minor in Legal Studies. He received his law degree in 2013 from Campbell University’s Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law in Raleigh, North Carolina.
During his time in law school, Ben completed an externship with the Honorable Chief Judge John C. Martin of the North Carolina Court of Appeals, and he also worked for a small plaintiff’s civil litigation firm. Following law school, Ben served as Law Clerk to the Honorable John C. Hayes III, of the Sixteenth Judicial Circuit of South Carolina.
Ben is licensed to practice law in both North Carolina and South Carolina. He currently serves as President of the York County Clemson Club. In addition to spending time with his wife, son, and Boykin Spaniel, Ben also enjoys traveling, playing golf, and avidly rooting for the Clemson Tigers.
- J.D., Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Clemson University, 2010
Bar and Court Admissions
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Injured Workers’ Advocates
- SC Small Business Chamber of Commerce
Honors and Awards
- Clemson Alumni Association “Roaring 10” Award Recipient, 2016
- Campbell University “Webster’s Legal Scholar,” 2012
- Blue Key National Honor Society, 2009
- Tiger Brotherhood, 2009
- Clemson University Office of Community and Ethical Standards Citizen of the Month, 2008
- Omicron Delta Kappa, 2008